Speaker is a WordPress plugin that converts web page information into human-like language. It uses the most recent technologies of machines learning as well as artificial intelligence in order to produce an authentic human voice in high quality as well as add audio players with audio contents to the page. The base of the speaker plugin uses built on the Google Cloud Platform, which guarantees the plugin’s stability and speed anywhere in the world.
The Speaker WordPress plugin transforms texts into human-like voices with over 275 voices in 48 languages, and variations. It makes use of groundbreaking research on speech Synthesis (WaveNet) as well as Google’s powerful neural networks to provide high-quality audio. It is the sole WordPress plugin to support speech synthesis markup Language(SSML) the standard. SSML allows you to tweak the speech of each post that you publish on your site. It allows you to pause, intone as well as read out numbers and telephones with the normal way for human beings. In addition being able to read numbers, SSML of the Speaker lets you to use a variety of voices ……
Many helpful features and configurations.
Within the Speaker area, you are able to create customized speech templates on each page. For each article in WordPress the custom Speech Template can be created and then used.
Processing in batch lets you convert to speech every one of the current pages on your website. In order to do this, do a couple of clicks using the well-known WordPress interface. The number of pages on your website are 5 , 5,000 or even 5,000, every word is synthesized, and an audio file will be created.
You can customize the intro and outro for any synthesized speech file It’s a useful feature to have if you would like each of your files labeled in the same way. You can, for instance, put a greeting, or copyright to the start or at the end of every speech document.
Flexible design Features let you alter the look of the player according to your preferences and position it at different places in the web page. In addition, you can put multiple players on the same page. In case, for instance, you wish to add audio tracks, for example. ……
The features included in the Text-to-Speech Plugin
- Visual Speech Template Builder Template Builder
- It is supported SSML for WordPress
- Processing in batch WordPress Pages as well as Posts
- Automatically synthesizing sound following saving the page.
- Many languages and voices are all on the same page
- Customized pauses, intonation and tempos
- Fully supported by custom WordPress post formats.
- 48 Languages Including
- A total of 275 human-like voices
- A custom-set voice speed and pitch to every voice
- Custom Audio Intro and Outro
- Automatically backup audio files for Google Drive. Google Drive
- Included add-ons to Elementor as well as a widget for WPBakery.
- Validated and compatible with Elementor WPBakery Page Creator and Visual Composer
- It works well with the majority of well-known WordPress Themes
- Gutenberg Ready
- Five-Person Styles
- Download link for front-end and(or) Back-end
- Seven Positions to Place the player
- The Player Shortcode can be placed anywhere on the site
- Great to use for RTL direction
3.3.5 21 January 2022 added the option to store and retrieve audio files within the Media Library
3.3.4 13 January 2022. Added an audio meta file in the post meta
3.3.3 10 November 2021 Player buttons aligned with the player buttons in Safari Corrected translation issue with the string 'Playback speed'
3.3.2 - 4 October 2021 Fixed cURL error
3.3.1 7 September 2021 - The Chrome Style player skin has been added to all browsers
There are more changes to the Changelog
Download Speaker v3.3.5 - Page to Speech Plugin for WordPress